Saturday, November 12, 2011

Cheap Snowboarder Magazine Subscription


     So this month my I had some unexpected mail that made me feel like a kid again.  I open my mail box one day and am face to face with two of the mags above.  Even better a week later another three!   I don't have subscriptions to either Transworld Snowboarding or Snowboarder.  I'm sure you can imagine my excitement.  I'm the worst and haven't gotten around to reading all of them yet, but as soon as I do I'll let you know what I think...or don't think.
     The cheapest subscription is definitely Snowboarder.  You can get a 7 issue subscription for $7 USD!  Wicked.  Here is the link if you want to subscribe.  Even though Transworld and Snowboarder are both shred papers, they have a completely different feel.  Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment